Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, December 20, 2019

[19:07 UTC-5]
[+2*F..-6*F w/wind-chill..clear..winds: east@4 mph..humidity: 83%..barometer: 30.72"/\]..
[tomorrow partly cloudy..daytime high: +29*F..low: +22*F]
[Now Playing:"The Hound of the Baskervilles"[watch/listen]..]..
   The film playing tonight is a Hammer Film production..staring Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee..I remember watching this flick in the 60s..and has always been one of favs..
   I've spent today as I've spent the last two days..warm and comfortable in my rooms..and as is my custom most of the day on-line..also watched an NCIS re-run, a couple of re-runs of "Bones"..and sad as it might be a couple of shows of "Paw Patrol"..snow on Wednesday..and just to dang cold the last two days..could have walked today if need be..but there was no pressing need so I didn't..high in the 20s F tomorrow..and compared to the last two days that's warm..relatively speaking..so plan to walk tomorrow..and mid 30s both Sunday and Monday..so will probably find some excuse to walk then as well..
   As I have spent the last three days quietly in my rooms there really isn't that much new to relate..still have things to do before I sleep so I will take my leave and wish you a goodnight..

No comments:

Post a Comment