Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

[19:48 UTC-5]
[+25+F..+19*F w/wind-chill..winds: s/s/w@6 mph..humidity: 69%..barometer: 29:61" \/ ]
[light snow to start falling around mid-night tonight and continue through 06:00 Thursday morning..but accumulation is predicted to be only 3" of new snow..Wednesday high temperatures predicted in the lower 30s*F..]..[Now Playing: Schubert:"Octet in F major..D:803[watch/listen]]..[The Schubert Octet is a recording of a live performance..and as a musician who play/sang in many small groups..watching the interplay between the 8 performers is as enjoyable as the music itself..]
   The low temperature overnight was +9*F..but with very little wind there was no wind-chill..but a  bright sunny day..when I walked just after 10:00..the temperature was 17*F..but with the bright sun it was actually quite pleasant..the footing was a tad tricky in spots but I got to Big Lots and back without incident..got the three bottles of Cherry-Lemonade sparkling water which was the main reason for the trip..now I had found a bag of a cross between a pretzel and a cracker..thin like a cracker but shaped like a traditional pretzel knot..with everything babel topping..great for the eating of hummus..and I thought I had got them at Ollie's..had looked there and found none..but found them at Big Lots..so they ended up in the basket..and if you've read this blog before you know I'm a spice-aholic..I have black pepper corns..mixed pepper corns..and green pepper corns..but now while checking out the spice selection at Big Lots..now have added a grinder of white pepper corns to my collection..except for the aforementioned cherry lemonade I never go to Big Lots looking for anything..but things just keep finding their way into my basket..
   Have spent the rest of the day as I often do on-line..Now I don't know which is worst on TV..be subjected to entire month of October with Halloween/Zombie/Horror flicks..or the entire month of December being subjected to an entire month of Christmas movies..which started the day after Thanksgiving..oy vey..and so just posting tonight checked tomorrow's TV programming in fear and trembling..knowing that with the snow predicted I'd be in all day..and to both my surprise and great relief discovered that someone had made a dreadful error..and there were actually some decent shows on tomorrow for me to enjoy..still  things to deal with..I wish you a good night and a better tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment