Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, January 31, 2020

[18:45 UTC-5]
[+30*F/overnight Lo:+23*F/cloudy/winds:w/2/humidity:73%/BP:30.21"\/]..[light snow predicted tonight just before midnight]..[Saturday's Hi/Lo:+34*F/+21*F]..[Sunday's Hi/Lo:+34*F/+30*F..light snow predicted..maybe 1 inch]..[Now Playing: MadTrollie's.."Flash Mobs''..]....
   I have spent sometime today editing my playlists..I created a new one "Flash Mobs"..moved a few I had in "The Mix" and added the ones I had previously had bookmarked..and went "public" with "Flash Mobs".."The Mix".."Pop" & "Tyrol/folk"..whether I take anymore of them public I haven't decided yet..at least for the time being will concentrate on editing and adding to the four public ones..
   One of the features with the Blogger software is not only does keep track of the number of views to my current three blogs but also gives me country of origin..I usual check at least once per day..and today I noticed that all three blogs had received "hits" from Indonesia..so to my new guest[s] I say Welcome..although I am US based..the vast majority of the hits on all three blogs are from outside the USA..which I find as we would have said back when I was in high school.."That's Kinda Cool"..
   I mentioned below the demise of my HVAC unit the other day and the instillation of the new unit yesterday..last night after I posted on of the crew here stopped by to check to see that it was running okay..which it was and now is..
   Took one of my longer walks today..needed some fresh veg..peppers and a backup jar of pepperoncini and a bottle of salad dressing..I have a raw veg salad everyday..but no greens..it's not that don't like them..but it's hard to find anything but a head or package of them..and living alone..half of it wilts or flat rots before I finish the bag..so cucumbers/tomatoes/green onions/and pepperoncini and some times some capers or caper berries make up the cast of characters appearing..also stopped at T J Maxx..and got a veggie chopper..probably didn't actual need it..I got a couple of knives that work well..but I love nifty kitchen gadgets..
   Still things to do before I sleep so..nite all..    

No comments:

Post a Comment