Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, November 12, 2020

*[15:49 UTC-5]*[+45*F_sunny_winds out of the north/north/east@5 mph_humidity:56%_barometer:30.15"~_overnight low:31*F_Friday's hi/lo:+47*F/+34*F_winds out of the southwest@11 mph_sunrise:[06:56]:/sunset:[04:38]:]*[Playing this afternoon on MadTrollie:[Medieval];]*[[note]:..I had played a video off Youtube while posting here yesterday and went I  went to play another couple hours latest could get to Youtube but nothing would load..checked the outage map and where I live was under a big red cloud..dang..I live too close to the "NY/NJ Metro Area"]*

   I'm posting to here a little earlier than/usual but I have a very good reason..starting at 17:00 local time (the time I generally post to this blog) BBC-America is airing "The Hunt for Red October" which is well within my "Top Ten" movie list..they aired it yesterday as well but with a starting time of 20:00 local time and generally at that time or soon after this gimpy..grumpy..old codger is off to "dream land"..../....had all but a couple games to finish play on by just after 11:00 so decided to take a walk to Price Chopper..just some peppers..garlic..shallots & a bottle of sweet/hot mustard..and on the way back to my rooms a bottle of dish-washing detergent & a bottle of extra virgin olive oil at Ollie's..and a pre-made turkey and dressing single serve meal..Thanksgiving dinner if I  don't get a better offer..a bag of peanut butter stuffed pretzel bites..and a bottle of Frank's hot sauce and one of my fav checkout girls was working..a short conversation..now if I was about 40 years younger..../....Have spent the rest of the day in my rooms online..games..blogs..modding on the "Farthest Side"..trying to keep a closer eye on that than/usual..as we are a no-politics site..and with the commotion over the results of the recent election the possibility of someone "stepping over the line" is quite possible..save for a little TV while eating both 1st & 2nd meals..../....Still a couple of things to do before I go off to "Hunt for Red October"..ergo.."nite all"..or rather.."good afternoon"..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment