Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, November 23, 2020

 *[18:09 UTC-5]*[+37*F/+30*F(w/windchill)_cloudy_winds out of the west/north/west@5 mph_humidity:80%_ barometer:30.09"/\_overnight lo:24*F_Tuesday's hi/lo:37*F/23*F_partly cloudy_winds out of the north/north/east@8 mph]*[Tonight on MadTrollie:[Bach];]*
[[notes]//I noticed today that apparently with the switch to the new "mobile" format that the style default on the page that you compose your posts has been changed to "paragraph"..from "normal"..but since I never change that setting didn't "catch" it until today..but  I can still switch it back and so now I'll be using the "normal" again..took  me long enough to figure that out..dummkopf..except for converting a poem I had written on "Trollie's Poetry Corner" to the "normal" style have decided to just leave the other posts as/is..../....I noticed this morning that I had past the 50K plateau on the "hit meter"..only took me 18 years to get that many]....
   When I was checking the weather for the week this AM to figure out my walking schedule discovered that both today and tomorrow will  be in the 30s and Wednesday thru Friday in the 40s but rain forecast for all or part of all three days..two trips..the ATM for my "ten-day walking around money"(today) & to Aldi's for groceries[tomorrow) ..now if it had been nicer weather..was lower 30s this morning with the windchill in the mid-20s..I'd had just take the quick walk up the hill and gone to the ATM today and Aldi tomorrow..but..since I'd have to bundle up for the weather seemed a waste of effort for such a short walk..ergo..decided to do both errands today..Aldi first and the ATM on the way back..just the usual fare at Aldi except they had some nice pencil thin asparagus & and there was still a piece of that good dry italian salami in the "finds" so I got that as well..a nice chat with the check-out girl..nice lady..and then to the ATM..I find it more convenient to use the ATM..a drive-thru..or in my case a walk-thru then going to a teller in the bank proper..with I do when I have some business that I needed to see the  manager about..besides the ATM is "open" 24/7..../....still a couple of loose ends to tie off before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....

No comments:

Post a Comment