Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, November 30, 2020

 *[15:27 UTC-5]*[+45*F_overnight:+42*F_winds from the s/s/w@13 mph_humidity:94%_barometer:29.92"~_rain thru 19:00 this evening_Tuesday's hi/lo:+45*F/+33*F_rain from 06:00 thru 20:00 changing to snow thru most of Wednesday]*
[Playing this afternoon on MadTrollie;[Hec Ramsey-pilot]:]
   The night before last I had awoke in the middle of the night feeling very chilled..I usual just sleep in a set of underwear..the room was warm as/always but I wasn't..so last night decided on adding a knit shirt..light sweat pants & socks..and had the best night sleep I've had in awhile..will continue with the clothes..well at least until I wake up sweating my tuckus off..which has happened before and was the reason for the underwear..oy vey..../....Have only been out of my rooms twice..a trip to the lobby just before 08:00 to get some items off the breakfast buffet..&..right before I sat-down to write this post..../....Had one of my better days on Pokerist..picked my spots and mage some good hands..and a pretty good day as well on my Sims&Solitaire games..and spent sometime as I always do tending to my duties on the FB group "The Farthest Side"..../....Took a break for about an hour at 08:00 to eat my 1st meal and watch an episode of NCIS on the USA network & then just after 13:00 had my 2nd meal while watching a couple episodes of "Pawn Stars" on the History channel..I get a charge out of peeps bring in items to a pawn store and expecting to get paid what they thing something is worth (usually highly inflated) or that they would be paid retail price at a pawn shop which makes its' money from re-selling the item..besides every so often someone brings something that is truly unique and the history behind the item is often quite interesting..../....not sure exactly how I'll spend the rest of the day but "Law & Order" re-runs are airing on BBC-America starting at 17:00 continuing past my bedtime..and "Pawn Stars" as well..and a meal and a shower also have been penciled in..and a couple more times checking in on "The Farthest Side..ergo.."nite all"....[15:54 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment