Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

 *[]*[+71*F_partly cloudy_winds from the south@5 mph_-humidity:53%_barometer:29.92:\/_overnight:lo:60*F_Wednesday's hi/lo:+66*F/+37*F_rain prediction to begin about 06:00 and continue thru 17:00]*[Tonight on MadTrollie:[Sink the Bismarck];]*

   As I sit here this early evening the sun is about to set for another day :[16:42]: local time..with that in mind after a day when the only time I was out  of my rooms was just after 07:30 to get a few things from the morning breakfast buffet..about 15:00 decided to take a walk later..well that's before I checked the sunset time for today..and walked just after 15:15..I have always had below normal night vision and it hasn't improved atall with age..in fact it's gotten a tad worse..and add to that because of having essential tremor I have the balance issues that come along with the  "shakes" and try to avoid walking at night unless absolutely necessary..and since the stretch of warm weather we have been enjoying ends today..I decided to maybe take my last walk for the next few months with out having to "bundle up"..so off I went..my usually loop and a short "sit down" in the small seating area at the corner of Arsenal & West Blvd..and then back along Arsenal to the lobby for my afternoon toffee coffee..../....because of a late chip drop on the Poker game I play..which is finally back up [knock wood] just before 21:00 last night got to bed about and hour later than is/usual..and never rolled out of bed until nearly 04:45..a late start to my online day..and add to that being Tuesday I had the appreciated interruption from housekeeping to change my linens..vacuum the rug and clean my little boy's room..so rather that being done with my normal routine around 13:00 wasn't done with all but the last few details until just before I took my walk.../....with the rain predicted for most of the daylight hours tomorrow have no plans to venture out from my "fortress of solitude"..not an issue because I really have no need to walk until Thursday or even Friday..and tomorrow is the day the USA network is airing "NCIS" re-runs most of the day so I'm sure I will spend some of my day..relaxing in my recliner..../....one or two details to deal with before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"..../....  

No comments:

Post a Comment