Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, November 13, 2020

 *[18:00 UTC-5]*[+44*F_cloudy_winds our of the west/south/west@8_humidity:75%_barometer:29.94"/\_overnight lo:+34*F_Saturday's Hi/Lo:+41*F/+30*F_mostly sunny_winds out of the west/north/west@9 mph]*[This evening on MadTrollie:[Pop]:

   Now I'm not by nature a superstitious..In point of fact I offered my FB friends a "Happy Tristaidekaphobia Day"..but with what has happened today..??..the live Poker game I was playing has been up and down for the last few weeks but had been on for the last five days..and played my /usual morning session ending around 05:30 local time and gone off to "Trollie's Game Room" to post the results when the play is fresh in my mind..a little less than an hour went back to pickup a timed chip drop and the game was flat not there..couldn't even get to the first screen..now I accessed it thru FB so went to my FB game page and the icon was gone..so at this point I have to assume that it ain't coming back..will eventually look for another live free Poker game but not right way..../....I needed to go up to the ATM to withdraw my next "10 days walking around money so decided to go to Big Lots first..hadn't been there for a few weeks and then hit the ATM on the way back to my rooms..just got another box of white tea bags and a tin of smoked oysters..all I can think about the process of smoking oyster is a bunch of half open oyster shells with cigars in them..but then I have been know to have twisted sense of humor..../....wasn't planning to go to Aldi until Sunday or Monday but the advanced forecast is calling for rain both days so will take a look at the forecast tomorrow and maybe go tomorrow..I had penciled in a walk to Ollie's and Dollar General for tomorrow so that might change..../....with the poker game now extinct I will have less things to wrap up towards the end of the day..well until I have something to replace it..or maybe I won't..depends on whether I can find one I'm happy with..I've looked before and never found one that as we would have said back in the day "could hold a candle to it"..../....but despite nothing to tie up tonight before I take my save one detail..ergo.."nite all"...../....

No comments:

Post a Comment