Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

 *[18:06 UTC-5]*[+57*F_cloudy_winds out of the west/south/west@12 mph_humidity:80%_barometer:29.86"/\_ overnight:low:+37*F_ Thursday's high/low"+48*F/+32*F_partly cloudy_wings out of the north/north.west@6 mph_sunrise:[06:56]:/sunset:[16:39]:[Tonight on MadTrollie:[The Best of Tallis]:]*

   After checking the weather forecast last night the rain was predicted from 06:00 thru 17:00 today..or all the daylight hours..so decided that I'd stay in my "fortress of solitude" online and maybe catch a couple of episodes of NCIS on the USA network..a re-check this morning had the rains ceasing around 15:00..really didn't think about changing my plans..until I looked out my window just before 13:00 to find that it wasn't raining and a quick check of the local radar confirmed the storm had past..now had a series of drops/bonuses on my live games @13:15 took those and debated whether to eat 2nd meal and then go to Aldi or visa-versa..decided in favor pf the latter and off I went..and was glad I did..just needed the usual fare but spied in the "Aldi's finds" section a package of spicy dry italian salami sticks..a vast improvement over Slim-Jims..and they went back to my rooms with me..so I'm gnawing on one of them whilst contemplating 2nd meal..chopped some red onion..a small golden potato..some garlic powder..harissi spice mix..a little dry parsley(which I love with potatoes)..fresh cracked mixed pepper corns..olive oil & irish butter..and 4 minutes in the microwave..added some of the sausage..a couple of chopped pepperoncino(also one of  today's purchases)..6 chopped black olives..some english cheddar and of course some liquid egg-white..and 3 minutes 45 seconds in the microwave and a couple of minutes to set and cool..a little black himalayan sea salt to taste and we had a winner..which will certainly be added to the 2nd meal rota..../....Have spent the day as I most often do..online gaming..fulfilling my duties as a mod on the FB group "The Farthest Side"..a little TV..some Youtube..and tending my three blogs..a simple..and as free of stress as possible..boring to some I'm quite sure but after 35 years of stress and the hubbub of a factory..I find "boring" to be calm and restful to this non-conventional..non-conformist..../.... just a couple of details to sort out before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment