Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, November 5, 2020


*[17:11 UTC-5]*[+63*F_overnight low:52*F_currently fair_winds out of s/s/w@7 mph_humidity:46%_barometer:30:14"\/_tomorrow's forecast_high/low:+60*F/+49*F_mostly sunny_winds out of the southwest@14 mph]*[Playing this evening on MadTrollie*[Sarah McKenzie* is a jazz/pianist/vocalist(bio)]*]*

   Now when I'm put in a situation where I don't know what might come next I fall back on my science,,philosophy_background and formulate a working hypothesis to try to determine the possibilities of what may come next..cause in point the current policy in the USA of social distancing and the wearing of masks in public..possibility #!: once this situation of CV-19 is resolved we will go back to where we were before..probability almost zero..#2 although we might briefly go back to the old normal..in all probability these restrictions will come back again & again..probability: quite high..#3 current restriction are more or less the "new normal"..probability: maybe not as high as #2 but..and I've stated this because it was put in action on my short walk/shopping trip today..early afternoon I decided to take the short walk to Ollie's & Dollar General..and prime among the items I needed was a package of disposable masks..I've tried the more permanent type but find the disposable ones more comfortable and easier for me to breath through..I had an option..a package of ten for $4.50 or a box of 50 for $8.50..now i am by nature quite frugal..and if I honestly thought that #1 was a real possibility I would have purchased the pack of 10..but did the math and figured if I ever need a second pack..which I believe is more probable..yup..bought the box of 50..and a box of quart size storage bags..both at Ollie's..then at Dollar General..a package of cookie [of course snicker doodles]..a bottle of Gatorade Zero..a bag of cheddar cheese popcorn [yes I am addicted] & a package of colored ink pens..../....the Poker game is down again so have spent some time on other concerns..../....just a couple of things to wrap up before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment