Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

 *[17:22 UTC-5]*[+24*F_cloudy_winds  out of the south/south/west@2 mph_humidity:58*%_barometer:30.53"/\_ overnight lo:+20*F_Thursday's hi/lo:+51*F/+45^F_cloudy_winds out of the south/south/west@12 mph]*[This evening on MadTrollie:[Dorothy L Sayer's:[Gaudy Night];]*..../....

   It's been an interesting day..the high temperature was in the mid-20s F most of the day but there is a warming trend starting tomorrow and since I really didn't have anything that I really needed to get today decided to wait until tomorrow ..yesterday day I pulled a classic for me klutz move..manage to knock one of the glass dishes I use to make my rustic egg-white frittatas off the table I prepare my meals at..fortunately it was empty at the time save for some utensils and of course they scattered all about and the glass dish scattered into a few pieces but thankfully not small ones so the clean up wasn't that difficult..but as I have other dishes available so although I do intend to replace it..there was no sense of urgency..tomorrow or even the weekend will be just fine..../....I was playing my last groups of solitaire games this afternoon and had a really good result and as my damaged hands were bothering me somewhat I decided to quit for the day and check out some alternative free live games..particularly poker to replace the one that was no more..ergo..off to FB and the game page..and to my great surprise the icon for the game I thought to be long gone had re-appeared and so had the game..I've tried other poker games and this is the one that suits me the best..besides I hate to start all over again on a new game..mainly because since I play the same time every day..I am familiar with my of the other players and have knowledge of their styles and tendencies..or in poker terms I have good "reads" on them....so just played a few hands but presuming that it has indeed return [knock wood] it is my intent to resume play..on the other hand I had just finally gotten my layout on "Trollie's Game Room" this morning halfway presentable because of it's absence and now will have to spend time the next several days re-arranging it to account for it's presence..oy vey..../...that time of day is drawing nye and with the poker game back up still things that require my attention..ergo.."nite all"..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment