Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, November 28, 2020

 *[]*[15:32 UTC-5]*[+42*F_overnight lo:37*F_mostly cloudy_winds w/s/w@12_humidity:65%_ barometer:29.98"/\_Sunday's hi/lo:+37*F/*39*F_partly cloudy_winds out of the s/s/w@11 mph]*
*[This Afternoon on MadTrollie;[von Suppe];]*
   Been an interesting day..I had almost everything done online by just after 11:00 and decided that that was a perfect time to take my walk to Aldi..just the usual fare except they has a piece of soppessata..a variety of italian  salami..the piece I have now is almost gone and they don't always have it in stock so I took the opportunity to by the replacement..and a nice chat with one of my fav checkout ladies..now if I was 30 years younger..back to the rooms and finished up the few odds and ends of my online day..save..for checking in periodically on the FB group "The Farthest Side" were I'm a moderator..and my daily posting here..and had some time to spare before posting here and the start of TNT's airing of the "Justice League" and checked the weather for Monday when I was planning on going to Ollie's to avoid the possibility of heavier crowds due to the "Black Friday" weekend shoppers..but rain is predicted for the entirety of the daylight hours Monday..and I didn't want to wait until Monday..ergo..had the time..off to Ollie's and was pleasantly surprised to find it was near as busy as I had feared..besides they had three checkout lines going and only had to wait inline for a couple of minutes..a bottle of mouthwash..a bottle of dish washing detergent ..both very usefully item but hardly interchangeable..and a tin of danish butter cookies..and again another nice chat with another of my fav checkout ladies..yes I have a host of fav checkout ladies..but in this case maybe I need to be about 35 years younger..okay..okay..I know..I'm a gimpy..grumpy..old codger..that's true..but the day I quit looking and appreciating a nice lady is the day they nail the lid over my head..../....with that trip completed I have no reason to stir from my "fortress of solitude" until Tuesday and that is what I intend to do..save for the arrival of the zombie apocalypse..or I miraculously become 30 to 35 years younger..[hehe]..the start of "Justice League" approaches and I need to do a couple of things before that..ergo.."nite all"....  

No comments:

Post a Comment