Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, November 29, 2020

 *[16:37 UTC-5]*[46*F_fair_overnight lo:+40*F_winds from the s/s/e@8 mph_humidity:63%barometer:30.10"\/_ Monday hi/lo:+46*F/+40*F_rain predicted from 09:00 thru 03:00 Tuesday..winds out of the east@14 mph]*
*[This Afternoon Playing on MadTrollie;[Bach];]*
   I awoke this morning about the usual time and my neck which is always a little stiff in the morning was more so this morning..I made my usual postings to "Trollie's Game Room" as/always & played an hour of on Pokerist..started to play Spades and it got really stiff and usually if I manipulate it it will loosen up..but this morning it didn't do the trick as it where..and I was starting to get a headache..which I hardly ever do..so got offline..took a generic tylenol & applied a topical analgesic to both the neck and my shoulders..both of which had joined in to make the problem worse..took about a half hour to alleviate the problem(s) but since then all is back to normal..and got through the vast majority of the day by just after noon..had checked the weather and there is the threat of rain/snow starting tomorrow thru Wednesday..so decided a change in plans was in order..when I had walk to Ollie's & Dollar General yesterday I had not gotten a couple of items that I didn't need right way..would have but ran out of room in my sling bag that I always carry..I also have a cloth bag as well but with walking with a cane..and carrying a bag in the other hand is not something I choose to do..especially if I'm using one of my hilly shortcuts..which I was because it can affect my balance..I have balance issues because of the essential tremors..ergo..had sometime and off to get the few extra things I'll need to Thursday when the forecast looks better..../....I've been playing a game called Pokerist and while checking the rankings from time to time I've seen a player out of the blue as we would have said back in the day..rocket to the top of the list with over a billion chips..??..normally  the leader is in the high 6 or low 7 figures..and then disappear as suddenly as they appeared..so I did some research on Google..and found a link to a site on Youtube that gives you "cheat codes" for Pokerist to get a ridicules amount of chips..I got a friend request from one of those who apparently used the codes..he was gone and no longer shows as a friend..I've got a sneaking suspicion that the staff at Pokerist knows about those codes and bounces players who obviously used them from the game..and it doesn't help you with game-play..so what's the point..??..still a couple of things to do before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment