Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, November 27, 2020

*[]*[+47*F_tonight's lo:39*F_cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@9 mph_humidity:79%_barometer:30.00"\/_rain expected to begin around 23:00 tonight and continue thru 10:00 tomorrow..tomorrows hi/lo:+44*F/+38*F_winds out of  the west@13_mostly cloudy after the rain has ceased]*[This Afternoon on MadTrollie:[Telemann];]*
   Been an interesting day..and except for the writing of this blog entry I have everything done today that I both need &/or wanted to do..save continuing to watch the LOTR trilogy on BBC-America..../....When I got to thinking about my intended walk for this morning decided that it being "Black Friday"..the start of the Christmas shopping season here in the USA and all the retail stores running specials it might be a wiser decision to delete T J Maxx from the planned itinerary..and that being done..took off just before 08:00..Price Chopper first..some shallots..garlic..a red bell pepper..a package of sliced London broil..and a crusty boule..by long experience I know that grocery stores tend to be almost empty of shoppers on Black Friday util mid-afternoon & besides they open at 06:00..then the convenience store for my dip..and on the way back a stop at Dollar general for a 6-pack of 7.5 oz. cans of diet Coke..and back to my rooms..elapse time: about an hour..had several chats with some of the clerks..had already had a good start on the day by the time I'd walked..had played an hour or so on "Pokerist"..not one of my better days table-wise..just broke even but enjoyed the play..and was done with everything by just after 13:00..made a sandwich (w/the London broil) & added some corn chips..some fruit flavored sparkling water..a couple of cookies and some good dark german chocolate and watch part of LOTR..a very enjoyable and relaxing lunch..still heed to take my daily shower and take my meds which I intend to do right after posting here and then just some LOTR and most definitely a snack or two..or three or four..../....except for a walk sometime tomorrow have nothing other that the /usual online activities..and the TNT network is airing "Justice League" late afternoon and will undoubtedly watch that..save a power outage..the cable being down or the zombie apocalypses..but I'm off to a quiet..relaxing evening..ergo.."'nite all"....[15:29 UTC-5]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment