Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, November 22, 2020

 *[19:01 UTC-5]*[++36*F/+29*F(w/windchill}_rain_winds:east/south/east:11 mph_humidity:87*_barometer:30.13"\/ _overnight lo:+34*F_Monday's hi/lo:+40*F/+25*F_winds:west/north/west@13_rain to continue thru 06:00 Monday]*[Playing this evening on MadTrollie:[a Hornblower episode;[The Examination for Lieutenant];]*

   My brother picked me up about 11:30 for the drive to his and his wife's place in West Carthage for a anticipated "Thanksgiving Dinner"..turkey w/all the trimmings include of course dressing and the traditional green bean casserole..won't be a traditional meal without the green bean casserole..don't ask me why but I don't care why because I enjoy it..../....no american football was watched..thankfully my brother's favorite team..The Buffalo Bills had a by-week..ergo..a very interesting chat about many and sundry topics ensued..which I thoroughly enjoyed..although brothers were are in many respects different..firstly I'm a little over 10 years his senior..I grew up in a rural environment and he in a more urban setting..and although we sometimes disagree more often than not we ended up with similar views but arrive at them from different perspectives..anyways it was very enjoyable way to spend the afternoon and earl evening..and returned to my rooms just before 18:00..../....but to make allowances for the time I was away rather than /usual I started my draft for today's post to "Trollie's Game Room" last night rather than when I usually do first thing every morning..obviously did lose some playing time on my online games but I enjoyed the break from the routine...../....but tomorrow will be back at it again..../....as I all ways do I brought my bro's wife just a few small thank you gifts..a box of white tea..a wedge of good swiss cheese and a piece of dry italian salami..for no other reason than it's the right thing to do and I know that both she and my bro enjoy those kind of items as much as I do.../....still trying to catch up with a few things that were left undone..ergo..nite all..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment