Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

*[17:07 UTC-5]*[+27*F/+20*F(w/windchill)_sunny_winds out of the east/north/east@5 mph_humidity :61%_ barometer:30.42"~_overnight low:+23*F_Wednesday's hi/lo:+47*F/+41*F_cloudy_winds out of the south@14_ 
snow changing to rain from 02:00 thru 05:00_rain from 17:00 thru 03:00 Thursday]*
*[Tonight on MadTrollie:[Lt. Ellis of SHADO];]*
   Well I went to log-on tho my free poker  game this morning and it was gone again,,the icon not appearing in the game's lists on Facebook..well..figured enough was enough..so went looking thru the listings on FB-games and found the "Pokerist"..and the first thing I noticed was that it was a "mobile" format game..but "full screen" which for one like onto me who doesn't even own a cellphone/smart phone..is a definite plus..besides the "larger format" is easier on these old eyes..have played a couple of times and it's a good site..so even if the other game does reappear I will keep playing on "Pokerist"..and haven't decided yet whether I'll play both game..../....When housekeeping was in today they were teasing me about the large bucket of loose pennies I had sitting on the bottom of a nightstand..what they didn't know was I was trying to find a way to get rid of the aforementioned pennies..I didn't want to spend the time to roll them..and they were too heavy for this gimpy..grumpy..old codger..who doesn't drive..to carry them to a coin sorter/counter..so I solved my problem..and gave them the pennies..they do a very good job of cleaning my rooms and they deserved a special thank-you..before that I was trying to decided who I could tick-off the most by leaving them to said person in my will..../....Have spent the rest of the day as I  prefer to do in my rooms and online..did watch a bit of the 08:00 episode of NCIS on the USA network while eating first meal..and did take the walk (indoors) to the lobby thrice..breakfast..afternoon coffee & to pay my rent for December..once it's with in a week of the end of the month..and I think about it..I pay it..../....rain has been predicted for the rest of the week thru Sunday..with rain at least part of the time..so will probably watch the radar and pick my spots to walk..a few things I need to pickup..but nothing that can't wait for a break in the weather..../....still a thing or two to deal with and a sandwich is calling my name..ergo.."nite all"..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment