Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, November 1, 2020

 *[]*[+45*F_rain_winds out of the w/s/w@17 mph_humidity:84%_barometer:29.61"/\_overnight lo:+27*F_rain to continue thru 18:00 this evening]*[Playing Tonight on MadTrollie*[Sink the Bismarck]*]*..../....[[notes]: I have not moved..as/of:[02:20]: the USA have gone off Daylight Savings Time and back to Standard Time..ergo..have replaced the UTC-4 time code with UTC-5..unless I forget..../....Have pretty much except for the day today tweaking have the layout on "Trollie's Game Room" in decent shape..../....also have spent time re-organizing my playlists and have added one for audio-books..../....

   Actually I've seemed to have made the transition because of the adding of the hour back that was removed in March..and started my day pretty close to the 04:00 target..and except for a walk in the early afternoon for my toffee coffee have been in my rooms all day..the weather when it wasn't raining..was still damp..dreary..and the wind was blowing most of the day in excess of 15 miles/hour..and because of my essential tremors and the balance issues that go along with that condition I try to avoid unless absolutely necessary to avoid walking in nigh wind conditions..../....Have spent the day online between my online gaming.,ten ding to my blogs & playlists and spending time attending to my duties as a moderator on the FB group "The Farthest Side"..have worked thru the initial problems getting used to  the new FB format..all the tools for moderating are still there just in a different order and in different places..but one thing I really like is the option of a black background rather than a white background..it makes it much easier to read with these tired old eyes of mine..as to the change in format on Blogger..my mommy always used to say if you can't say something nice about someone(something) say nothing..../....did take some time away to watch part of the movie "Now You See Me"..one of my fav flicks..../....still a few items to attend to before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....

No comments:

Post a Comment