Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, November 26, 2020

*[17:30 UTC-5]*[+50*F_overnight lo:41_cloudy_winds out of the w/s/w@12 mph..some light rain excepted about 22:00_humidity:94%_barometer:29.92"/\_Friday's hi/lo:+45*F/+38*F_cloudy_winds out of the w/n/w@5 mph_rain expect between 17:00 & 23:00]*{This evening on Madtrollie:[Bach];]*
   Yup..I know more Bach cantatas..I've always enjoyed listening and for that matter singing the liturgical music of the Baroque Period..and before age and essential tremor took my singing voice I had a very good high tenor voice that was perfect for that style of music..../....Save for a quick trip up to the lobby for a couple of breakfast items and a short chat with J..another resident here..I've been in my rooms the entire day..The Thanksgiving Holiday here in the USA..as I mentioned below I  did have an anticipated Thanksgiving meal with my brother & his Mrs. Sunday..and a couple of weeks ago had seen a "heat & serve" turkey/dressing & gravy meal and bought it..and heated that for second meal and open a can of cranberry gelatin (oy vey..originally misspelled gelatin..without really looking just selected the top choice and discovered I had select "genitals"..dummkopf)..besides the dressing/gravy & cranberry sauce in gelatin form have always been my favs of the Thanksgiving spread anyways..../....Have spent the day mostly online but have watch parts of both "The Godfather" I & II..and part of "Wonder Woman" and probably will watch part of "The Wizard of Oz" which is on a bit later..so have spent a very quiet and restful day..../....Have checked the weather for the next two days..no rain tomorrow during the daylight hours and only AM showers on Saturday..so the plan is at this point to take my walk to Price Chopper..T J Maxx and the convenience store tomorrow and to Aldi and possibly Big Lots on Saturday afternoon..but with the way the weather can change up here in less than a moments notice will keep an eye on the weather radar..../....Have spent sometime on the new to me free live poker game off FB.."The Pokerist"..seems to be a decent site and there are things I like better about it than the last site I played on..one is without timed chip drops it far less time sensitive..../....Still  a few things to do and I'm probably "off to see the Wizard"..ergo..night all..../....[18:04 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment