Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, May 28, 2020

[16:57
[+70*F_rain_winds:south@12 mph_humidity:90%_barometer:29.93"\/_overnight Lo:+68*F_rain to stop shortly..start again overnight and rain periodically thru mid-day Saturday_T-storms predicted]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[Away All Boats]:]....
   Man what a wild and crazy day yesterday turned out to be..I'm usually up one side or the other of 04:00 and one of the first things I do is get my "live" games started..during my morning session of Poker the game crashed around me..I could get to the lobby and talk chip drops but couldn't play..okay..not obviously what I wanted but intended to check back periodically..and off to my other games..then around 10:00 I lost my WiFi connection..which was off until just after 18:00..and gave me 2 hours to try to pickup the pieces of the wreck the day had become..the only positive thing about the whole deal was that the USA network as they do most Wednesdays were showing a marathon of NCIS episodes most off which I liked..but it left me the problem of making the best use two+ hours I had left in the day..but because I wasn't online to fulfill my modding duties on the FB group "The Farthest Side" the other mods were overwhelmed..so needed to spend time there..and decided to make what I could of getting at least some things done on the games I play..so that left very little time to post..and as I had already had most of my postings to "Trollie's Game Room" done..I always do most of it first thing in the morning and had got that done before I lost the WiFi..so it made sense to finish that..therefore..didn't post here last night..
   Although rain was predicted for this afternoon the morning although overcast,  humid and a stiff breeze I needed just a few things at Ollie's and Dollar General so walked just after 10:00..out door and interrupt the feeding frenzy of about 8 goslings and the always vigilant parents..who when they saw me ran away..there are two pair of adults in the pond just a stone throws to the north of my backdoor..I say about 8 because on the run a count was an estimate at best..when I was running inventory crews years ago if for what every reason we estimated a quantity we'd write SWAG after the line..standing for  Scientific Wild Ass Guess..and my estimate is just that..hard to count the little fuzz balls on a dead run....
   Now before I write a novella will bid to you a goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment