Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

[17:52 UTC-4]
[+74*F_sunny_tonight's Lo:+47*F_winds:w/s/w@9 mph_humidity:28%_barometer:30>33"\/]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[Hec Ramsey(pilot)]:[....
   It was a beautiful..sunny..Spring day here in the Northcountry today..but with USA showing a NCIS marathon..and some of the episodes were my favorites..and I really didn't heed to go shopping for food until tomorrow..well that's until I got to preparing my first meal and discovered that one of my bananas was a tad passed it's "eat-by-date"..and using another one dropped my "inventory" to the buy date..so just before 11:00 I made my way to Aldi..nothing out of the ordinary..bananas, fruit flavored sparkling water, liquid egg whites, green onions and some good german chocolate....
   I've spent the rest of my day in my rooms except for a brief trip to the lobby for my afternoon toffee coffee..and watched a little more TV than I do on a normal day....
   I sit here trying to think of witty or interesting things to share..but I'm a "dry well" tonight..so will this post a short one..
   Day's end approaches so I will take my leave and say good night....

No comments:

Post a Comment