Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, May 17, 2020

[18:08 UTC-4]
[+68*F_tonight's Lo:+53*F_partly cloudy_winds:n/n/e@9 mph_humidity:44%_barometer:30.16"\/_rain to begin @22:00 tonight thru noon Monday]....[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[Handel]....
   It was a bright sunny day here earlier but by the time I took a walk around the lawns and had a sit down on one of the  benches here it was party cloudy..and the temperature was a very welcome +70*F..but was quite glad that I had decided  to take the walk I'd did yesterday and not to day I had  previously planned..I awoke pretty stiff this morning and while  at my computer desk earlier..for what ever reason my left knee decided that it "shout" it's displeasure..I felt a pain that felt like someone had shoved a very large dull needle into it..now it's not the first time this has happened but it has been quite awhile..it's been fine since..but that would have been uncomfortable to be out and about at the time..because I was disoriented for a couple of minutes..like when a cartoon character is hurt and see's the stars and birds flying circles around it's head..it's been "quiet" every since..but I'm glad I had changed my schedule....
   Earlier had a long chat with J one of the other residents here..and out the window observed a mated mated pair of geese with there goslings to far to count by the pond just to the north and he mentioned that he had see another pair with "fuzz balls" there as well..by past observation it seems a little late to see the first of the new hatch but with the weather the way it was in April I shouldn't have been surprised....
   That time is upon me..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment