Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, May 18, 2020

[17:06 UTC-4]
[+69*F_mostly cloudy_winds:east@9 mph_humidity:44%_barometer:30.16"\/-tonight's Lo:+44*F]....
[Now Playing of MadTrollie:"The Frogs & The Lobsters" a Hornblower episode]....
   It's been and interesting day today..I was as we used to say "dead on my feet" by the time the last actions of the day came around last night..just after 20:00..now normally I'll stay  up awhile..maybe get a snack or watch a little TV..some times for up to an hour..but last night got done with the games and basically crawled right into bed,,and got one of my better night's sleep in quite a well..I woke rest but again as we used to say "stiff as a board"..and my coordination was been just a little "off"..it has improved as the day has progressed..and have had a decent day....
   Needed a few things from Dollar General..when looking for something in  the frig realized my bottle of Gatorade Zero was almost empty and a check in the pantry revealed no back up..it is my custom to take a long drink of it after my walks..cools me down and helps me re-hydrate..as I former soccer mid-fielder and distance runner I know the importance of good hydration..and with the fact that one of my meds has diuretic properties..it's probably more  important now than it was then....
   Got the Gatorade..a bottle of tomato juice..and needed some of the middle size paper plates I use..I have some nice grass dishes for cooking..but find paper plates and bowls more convenient for eating..well the had the size I wanted priced at 2.50$  each or 6$ for three and the other two sizes priced the same..ergo..grabbed one of each..ask the clerk..a new one..when she checked them out I got the discount price..boy I love saving money....
   I have no plans for a walk to Aldi until Thursday but am sure with the weather forecast is for nice weather until next Monday I will find many reasons for a walk around the lawns or a sit-down before Thursday....
   Day's end is upon me so I will take my leave..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment