Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

[17:41 UTC-4]
[+89*F_feels like:+93*F_winds:west@8 mph_humidity:47%_barometer:30.07"\/_Tonight's Lo:+68*F]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[Albinoni]:]....
   Obviously it's been a hot day in these parts today..after I saw the weather forecast this AM and checked my pantry decided that I probably sure take my trip to Aldi today..and as early as possible..and they open @09:00..and I had about an hour and a half lull in my "live" games starting @09:01..and to walk when it was some what cooler..now +79*F  and 88% humidity doesn't equate to cool in mind..but it's certainly cooler as opposed to what was not only predicted but predicted accurately for this afternoon/evening..so took my walk this morning..I was a pleasant walk if a little on the stuffy side..but got what I needed and there will be no need to take that trip  until the weekend again.....
   Did decided to maybe walk the lawns this afternoon and then get my afternoon's toffee coffee..but very quickly decided that maybe that wasn't the best idea..and cut it short....
   Today being Tuesday and the week;y visit by housekeeping..they've added a new "team" to the housekeeping staff..and they did a very good job of cleaning and changing my linens..well  not my linens but the ones on the bed....
   I've been getting some disturbing "vibes" from some of the ads. & commentary  both online and on TV..talking about when the CV-19 crisis is over..and the "new normal"..and my first reaction was just what was wrong with the "old normal"..??..if you look back at the history of Presidential Election Years here in the USA there always seems to be a crisis..and if there wasn't..someone would as we said back in the day.."Make a mountain out of a mole hill"..a presto a crisis..my only concern is that someone(s) or group(s) with an agendum will use this to push said agendum..you can call me paranoid is you will..but remember it's not paranoia if they're really out to get you..[end rant]....
   Well the end of the tasks approach and I will bid you a goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment