Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, May 21, 2020

[
[+74*F_overnight Lo:+54*F_winds:west 7 mph_humidity:22%_barometer: 30.20"\/]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie's:[Away All Boats]:]....
   Was another beautiful day here temperatures in the 70s and just a light breeze..and the weather thru Tuesday is much the same..daytime highs in the upper 70s..and maybe the lower 80s..with the nighttime lows in the lower 50s..I guess Spring is finally upon us.....
   Needed just a few things from Dollar General..a 6 pack of ginger ale..a bag of ripple chips..a package of brownie..and a package of same legal tablets and a couple of small notebooks...the last two are because I'm among other things a statistics nerd..nerd not geek..when I was growing up we still programmed computers with punch cards..I built a machine that would play "Tic-Tac-Toe" by wiring it..and I record all my many games played in them and then transfer much of the results to "Trollie's Game Room"....
   Speaking as it were of my online gaming..I'm usually up by 04:00 local time and off to start my day's online play..I play 3 live games..Poker/Blackjack 21/Poker Slots..all free games only faux money changes hands..3 sims against computer opponents..Spades/Hearts/Chess..and 12 different solitaire games..some are for the simple reason that I like the games..but others are for the purpose of exercising my brain and my stiff..sore.damaged hands..Now up into now I've been interspersing my moderation duties on the FB group "The Farthest Side" between games..and it has become a distraction and a pain in the tuckus..the modding has become a chore..so today..I just played my games straight through..and then did my major posting to the aforementioned blog..and then  began my day's modding..and it seemed to work out much better and intend to keep that schedule for the foreseeable future....
   But getting up at 04:00 I rarely am up past 21:00 and often before that..but being retired and living alone..I finally have reasonable control of my time..and will spend it as I see fit....
   Speaking of in control of my time..that time has come again..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment