Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, May 2, 2020

[18:04 UTC-4]
[+59*F_cloudy_winds:w/s/w@10 mph_humidity:44%_barometer:29.87"\/_Tonight's Lo:+50*F]....
   It was a lovely Spring day here in the Northcountry..although I didn't walk despite a great desire to do so..I did have a sit down on the back lawns for awhile in the late afternoon..it was in the lower 60s..and the wind was a stiff breeze of 13 mph..but then it is Spring up here and we are about 20 miles "as the crow flies from Lake Ontario..and although it is predicted to be some overnight rain tomorrow weather is also going to be a nice day....
   I've have basically taken the afternoon off..other than keeping up with the drops on the live games..I've spent the late afternoon and early evening just vegging out and watching TV..just finished watching "Wonder Woman" on TBS..and while posting this am listening to the beginning of "Justice League" which I will watch once this post is completed....
   Although it's a pain in the tuckus for me..one who loves to take a late afternoon or early evening walk when the weather is nice as it is now..I'm trying hard to observe the travel restrictions and only walk when necessary..on the other hand I could make a convincing argument [as least to me}..that because of my age and my bad knees..feet..and shoulders..that long walks are the only form of exercise I am able to do..ergo..my walks are necessary to keep me health..probably more health than wearing mask and social distancing will accomplish..but at least for the present I will limit myself to only walking when I need food items or other necessities..and start walking the halls around here..or "stomping the yard"..check that..an easy stroll around the yards..but this deal is trying my patience of which I have very..very..little....
   But "Justice League" is calling my name..and still have a few things to finish up for the day so will wish you health and a great night and a better day tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment