Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, May 14, 2020

[18:00 UTC-04]
[+65*F_mostly cloudy_overnight Lo:+54*F_winds:w/s/w@ 8 mph_humidity:24%_barometer:30.06"\/]..[Friday's Hi/Lo:+64*F/+48*F_rain beginning around midnight tonight thru most of Friday]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[Sink the Bismarck]....
   Was slightly cooler when I walk this morning..around 54*F..but only a very light breeze out of the south..a very pleasant walk indeed..I really enjoy the fact that I can walk without bundling up against the cold..just a quick trip to Aldi..just pretty normal fare except got a package of hot pockets..now I prefer burritos but when at Price Chopper yesterday discovered that they no longer carry my favorite brand and what both they and Aldi carry I really am not fond of..ergo..hot pockets..I had intended to get a quart of liquid egg whites..I had just opened my current quart and always buy the replacement the next time I go shopping..not only were they out of the whites but the liquid egg as well which I  would have bought..out of that to..ask one of the gals that work there..and she comment that the seem to be running out of  the oddest items..they always have a lot of both..??..
   Have spent the day as/usual except that I took some time off to watch "Fast Five" and "Mechanic Resurrection"..
   I had been wondering what had become of the pair of Canada Geese that were living in the pond just north of my lodgings..hadn't seen them in several days..but looked out my window and there their were..no little ones..but the male on watch and the female chowing down..so maybe they're just a tad behind in gosling raising process..
   The end of my day approaches and still things to do..so I'll take my leave..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment