Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

[18:34 UTC-4]
[+46*F_fair_winds:west@12 mph_humidity:49%_barometer:29.96"\/..overnight Lo:+32*F]..
[Wednesday's Hi/Lo:+56*F/+34*F_cloudy]...[Now Playing on:>MadTrollie>Away All Boats>]....
   It was a very nice day weather-wise..but originally had not intended to walk at all until tomorrow other that a turn around the lawns here..but while having a snack during the movie I was watching realized I was almost out of a staple item..bean drip..and my necessary equipment for the eating of bean drip..ripple chips were depleted..now there are a couple of places where I  can get the bean dip and one of them is just a short detour from Aldi were I intend to go on a hunt tomorrow for the wild and elusive banana..but the ripple chips..I very particular about..actually peeps sometimes say I very particular about many things,,actually I think they said I was most peculiar but I pay that no mind..as to the ripple chips I prefer the store brand which are sold at Dollar General..and they have the brand of bean dip I like as well..but in the opposite direction of of Aldi..so in lieu of my afternoon stroll around the lawns I re-routed it to Dollar General and got a package of cookies as well and a nice chat with one of the associates..
   I got all of my usual on-line activities except posting here done by 13:00 and spent the next three hours just sitting in my recliner and watching "The Hunt for Red October"..which is one of the movies that's solidly in my top ten list of movies....
   When checking my recommended videos on Youtube today a saw the Dona Nobis Pacem from Bach's B-minor Mass..I knew I'd had sung it..k
new the tenor part by heart..but for the life of me couldn't remember when I sang it..after posting it and the above to my FB timeline..a couple of my old chorus mates from high school both thought we had sung it back then..but I was only in the chorus one year because of my commitment to band..??..and then like a shot from the blue..dang..we'd sung it in Northcountry Choral Society one year as a benediction..memory can be a fickle beast..oops..[link]....
   That time has come to will take my leave..and probably of my senses as well..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment