Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, August 29, 2020

*[15:09 UTC-4]
*[+77*F_cloudy_winds:w/s/w@15_humidity:74%_barometer:29.38"\/_Today's Hi/Lo:+78*F/+54*F]*
*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*["The Mix"]*]*
   I'm sitting down at the keyboard to write this posting earlier than/usual..I mentioned last night that both "The Bourne Ultimatum"& "Justice League" were on today..and the later starts at 15:30..so decided that my best option was to do this now..and allow me to sit in my recliner and watch uninterrupted save for a couple of chip drops on my live games that take almost no time atall....
   Although the weather has been nowhere near as bad as predicted..we did have a brief power outage early this morning..just maybe 15 seconds or so..but took a few minutes for the wifi to re-boot..and despite the fact that I might have walked didn't..no only did I oversleep again..which was not a surprise because I had been "dog tired" last night..so it put me behind..but caught back up..but the really reason was with the low barometric pressure my joints are stiff and are singing their off key dirge they seem to fond of [they're quite sore] and walking anymore than what is absolutely necessary would be quite unwise..so have not been out of my rooms atall and have no plans to do so until tomorrow..probably the short walk to Aldi....
   Ergo..have spent the day online..have been spending time trying to acclimated myself to the "new look" FB format..even though it's not going to be the sole layout until sometime in September it makes sense for me to get it figured out now while I still have the "old look" to fall back on..one thing I really like about the new look is the option of the "dark mode"..black background rather then white..easier on these "old eyes"..now when it comes to the pages I use to moderate the FB group "The Farthest Side" all the necessary "tools" are still there but the "order" has been re-arranged..but I'm starting to get a "handle on it"..so I think as for me the transition will be fairly smooth with out too many missteps....but still a few things to get done before I use my mechanical skills and install my rear end into my recliner and watch the movies..ergo..night all....   

No comments:

Post a Comment