Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

*[17:24 UTC-4]*
*[+79*F_partly cloudy_winds:w/n/w@16 mph_humidity:42%_barometer:29.82"/\_Tonight's Lo:47*F]*
*[Tomorrow's forecast:+68*F/+56*F_mostly cloudy_winds:north west@9 mph_humidity:56%]*
*{Now Playing on MadTrollie*["The Mix"(featuring some new "finds")]*]*
   Overslept this morning so I've been scrambling all day to catch up and get everything done on time..and housekeeping was a little later then/usual so I've reshuffling my day but now I think I finally got a handle on it and it should be reasonably smooth "sailing" for the rest of the day....
   The weather turned out to be nowhere near as bad as predicted so decided to take a walk to the  convenience store for my dip just after 11:00..now normally housekeeping comes about that time so left a note telling them to let them self in..but they were unavoidably delayed..kinda of messed the timing of my second meal time but had leftovers from yesterday's rustic egg-white frittata and every thing worked out smoothly..besides it's a job I neither am no longer able to do and even if I was it's a job I am unwilling to do..ergo..I adjust to them..it's like if I'm in a store and a clerk apologizes for being in my way..I always say "You're working..I'm retired..I'm in Your way"..well unless it's one of the "kids" I know well and then I'll tease them a little..but speaking of housekeeping and by extension the hotel I call home..and saw the manager this afternoon and paid my rent for September..so that takes care of that for the month..although my rather unconventional living arrangements aren't for everyone they work for me..things I chose not to do are taken care of for me..and I have the perfect location for one who like me for many reasons no longer drives a car..the three main reasons for living where I do are..location/location/location....
   I had not planned to do anything tomorrow except stay in my "fortress of solitude" do my online gaming and watch some episodes of NCIS during USA's Wednesday's  marathon of re-runs..well that was before I took a gander at tomorrows weather..now that's my kind of weather..and thru Sunday the daytime highs are only in the low to mid-70s..so some adjustments will almost certainly be made....
   That time has come again to deal with the end of day tasks..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment