Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, August 16, 2020

*[17:19 UTC-4]
*[+77*F_cloudy_winds:s/s/w@7_humidity:57%_barometer:29.89"\/_Tonight's Lo:57*F_rain predicted from 23:00 thru noon Monday..T-storms possible Monday morning]*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*[Medieval]*]*
   It's been a different kind of day..got an earlier start then /usual was online at 03:45..and as I always do first stop was to login to the free "live" poker game I play to take the always awaiting chip drop and get the clocked..got the first screen..then the load screen and nadda..have tried several times throughout the day with the same negative results..game is down..??..[just checked..still down]..but because playing/doing stats & posting results to "Trollie's Game Room" is a significant part of the time I usually spend online everyday..I had virtually all my other game play down by just 09:00..[generally I hot done to 13:00+]..so the trip I've been talking about to Price Chopper/T J Maxx & the convenience store..commenced about 09:15..figuring the walk time and the time in Price Chopper..I'd get to T J Maxx at their Sunday start time of 10:00..garlic.shallots..anaheim peppers..poblano chilies..red bell peppers..a crusty boule..& some frozen pre-breaded/pre-cook wild caught cod...and started up to T J Maxx only to discover a sign in the window..temporary Sunday hours starting @11:00..rats..off to the convenience store..got my chew and a nice chat with the manager which I was surprised to see..she usually has Sunday off..and then back to my rooms with a detour at Dollar General..a tin of bean drip..and a Heath bar..one of my fav candies which I haven't been able to find of late....
   The AMC network has been airing both the first & second "Godfather" movies..and have spent a bunch of time watching them..and have spent the rest of the day just surfing the net and Youtube..and although I miss playing on the poker site..I've enjoyed a slightly relaxing day than/usual..just a couple more things to do..and a snack is calling my name..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment