Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, August 1, 2020

[17:05 UTC-4]
[+85*F_fair_winds:w/s/w@5_humidity:45%_barometer:29.92"\/_overnight lo:+69*F..rain and intermittent T-storms to begin around 03:00 tomorrow thru 07:00 Monday]*[Now playing on MadTrollie*[Way All Boats]*]....
   Just before I got ready to write this post I had dragged my outdoor folding chair out on the back lawns to just sit..rest and enjoy the relatively cool breeze of the early evening..found a nice piece of shade and just relaxed and let my mind wander..there was zip..zero..nadda on "the old boob tube" today and about the same tomorrow..and with the weather forecast for tomorrow it looks like a walk or a sit-down will be out of the question..so took  advantage of the nice weather today and took a walk to Big Lots..a couple of bottles of black cherry sparkling water..I've mentioned before that cherries are my fav fruit..and unfortunately the season for the fresh berries was shorter than /usual..and not as bountiful..a bottle of balsamic vinegar..a small squeeze bottle of both lemon & lime juice..and a bottle of sazon complete seasoning..a new one to me..an interesting flavor..and a nice addition to the spices I already have..and please don't ask me how many different spices I have..I lost count long ago..some I use on a regular basis and some I use once in awhile and occasionally I'll grab one I had forgotten I had....I eat simply..but I love well spiced food....
   So have spent the day as I often do..playing several online games..tending to my three blogs and of course my duties as moderator on the FB group "The Farthest Side"..and my usual wanderings around YouTube looking for videos to add to my channel..and with the dearth of decent things to watch on TV..I've turned to Youtube to fill the void..lately my interest has been in watching soccer/track videos..and of course for me that means the US Ladies National Team..and women's track and field..I have never denied the fact that my preference is for athletic woman..and I've said here before the day I stop watching the ladies and appreciating their beauty/skill &/or intelligence is the day they'll nail the lid over my head....
   Still a few tasks to deal with before I take my rest..and I'm sure a snack will be forthcoming..ergo..Nite All....

No comments:

Post a Comment