Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 6, 2020

*[17:58]*
*[+76*F_fair_winds:w/s/w@6 mph_humidity:42%_barometer:30.11"\/_Tonight's Lo:+55*F]*
*[Now Playing on Madtrollie*[Medieval/folk/Fantasy*]*
   I just checked the weather for tomorrow as I always do before sitting down to compose my postings here and it's changed again it will be a bit hotter tomorrow and Saturday than the last two gays but not significantly...just lower 80s..but even had I known that I would have most likely done my errands today..was in the lower 70s and a light breeze when I left my abode just after 09:00 and headed to the plaza to the west of where I stay..Price Chopper..just some shallots..a couple of poblano chilies _a couple of containers of veggie bouillon..I crush the cubes..put them in my coffee pot..add a dash of powered garlic...a grind of clack pepper..a dash of soy sauce..&..a dash of hot sauce and make it in my coffee maker..and chill before drinking..and also got a nice crusty boule..would have gotten a baguette but they were out..so figured the boule was a very adequate substitute..then off to T J Maxx got a bottle of whole baby artichokes in brine..and then to the convenience store for my chew..had a conversation with the manager and was told that the store has been sold again..this time to the 7/11 chain..and she is understandably concerned..and then back to my rooms....
   Had gotten just about everything completed for the day..except for my "day's end" routine and decided to pop over to Aldi and get the few things I had intended to do tomorrow..just a quart of liquid egg whites..bananas..2 bottles of fruit flavored sparkling water..a pack of poke breakfast sausage..and a package of salami..but may have overdone the walking today just a little..took a sit-down for awhile and felt better..nothing major..with the deal over CV-19 I haven't walked as much as I normally do and I just don't have my endurance up to my usually summer level..of course it also my have something to do with the fact as we used to say back in the day.."I'm no spring chicken"[link]..
   But the end of my day draws near..still a few tasks to complete..and one less to do once I say..Nite All....

No comments:

Post a Comment