Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, August 24, 2020

*[17:49 UTC-4]
+[+84*F_sunny_winds:w/s/w@11_humidity:54%_barometer:29.89"\/_Tonight's Lo_scattered & isolated thunder storms to begin around mid-night to night thru late morning tomorrow]*[Now playing oh MadTrollie*[Medieval]*]*
   Now originally I had intended to walk tomorrow..my banana inventory would be at my preferred "buy-point" & it would also be my preferred day for going to the ATM & get my "10 day walking around money"..when I checked the weather late last night the forecast was pretty much the same as now..& this morning also..& since I prefer to doing my shopping as early as possible..decided today was the day..had a 2 hour "window" with no drops from my live game so just a bit after 09:00 off I went..the short "climb" up the hill to the ATM and then off to Aldi..just bananas..a package of really nice small plum tomatoes..3 bottles of fruit flavored sparkling water & a small bottle of fruit flavoring for water..what I like to refer to as "21st Century Koolade"..but just the flavoring..no additives that some have..fruit punch..which reminded me of the old "Hawaiian Punch"
ads. of my youth..[link]..and then back to my rooms..& then late decided to go up to the lobby an get an afternoon toffee coffee..but although quite warm there was a nice cooling breeze so rather than use the hallway went by way of the parking lot both ways....
   Precious little to watch on the tube today..well that's not quite true..were a few shows I normally watched but either episodes I didn't particularly care for..or just couldn't get "into-it"..some after the bulk of my gaming was done have spent the rest of the after noon "kickin' round" Youtube and adding videos to my channel(s)....
   Had a good day on the free Poker site I play on..no real money changes hands..just faux game money..but nonetheless..made a full boat & won a pot in excess of a 100K chips..at which point my essential tremors decided to start me a'shaking..and I couldn't control the mouse..so left the game..but a "happy camper" was the old MadTrollie....
   Been a good day but still one or two things still to put to bed for the night be for I can follow suit and put myself to bed..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment