Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, August 3, 2020

[16:55 UTC-4]
[+78*F_partly cloudy_winds:w/s/w@7_humidity:58%_barometer:29.99"\/_Tonight's Lo:66*F_rain to begin around 23:00 tonight thru 10:00 Wednesday..with intermittent T-storms]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie*[Hec Ramsey]*]....
   It had been my original intentions to walk to Aldi either tomorrow or even Wednesday..that would have a been more timely..the usual point at which I usually restock the pantry and frig..and besides that tomorrow or Wednesday would have been the typical day(s) when I stop at the ATM to get my "10 day walking around money..well that quickly changed when I saw the weather forecast for the next two days..and decided that it would be prudent to take that walk this morning..ergo..just after 09:30 I headed out..a package of rolls..3 bananas..2 bottles of fruit flavored sparkling water..a jar of preserved artichokes..a package of spinach..a packaged of two small wedges of New York style cheese cake..& a round of smoked Gouda..I've never really care that much for Gouda cheese in the past but on a whim a couple of weeks ago decided to try a round of the smoked variety..and found that I liked the taste/flavor it gave to some of my egg white creations..ergo..it now will find a place in my frig....
   And just before I sat down to compose this post decided to take a short walk around the grounds here..and while passing by the bank next store decided that I might as well take the short detour and get my "10 day walking around money"..so with all my errands accomplished I'll have no reason to venture out of my rooms until the bad weather abates..of course I expect when I check the weather as I always do first thing tomorrow morning..it will have probably changed completely..and I could have stuck to my original plan..on the other hand if I hadn't..it would have been worse than predicted....
   Have spent the rest of the day as I usual do..online..I'm posting this a little earlier than/usual because BBC America is airing a couple of episodes of the old "Law & Order" series starring a 18:00 local time..I always have enjoyed the series and no channel has been showing the re-runs for quite sometime..ergo...I'm in the process of getting all but a few "timed" tasks done before the start time so I can just sit in my recliner and enjoy..so the time has come to take my leave of this and say..Nite All....

No comments:

Post a Comment