Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

*[19:00 UTC-4]*
*[+80*F_sunny_winds:w/s/w@9_humidity:57%_barometer:30.06"~_tonight's Lo:62*F]*
*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*[Sarah McKenzie]*]*
   As I have mentioned before I have a family gathering to attend today..my rides coming at 15:45 UTC-4..and decided that my best option was to start this posting now..leave it in draft form and then complete later after I return....
   My sis and her hubby have been back in town for a couple of weeks but because of the CV-19 restrictions have been quarantined ending yesterday..so it will be good to see them again..they've been in Florida since last October and my bro and his Mrs. will be there as well....
   Got an even earlier start than/usual this morning..more by accident than design..awoke about 03:45 and rather then "rollover" as I am prone to do..decided  just to start the day early..have played a slightly truncated number of games than/usual but have also spend sometime watching parts of a couple of NCIS re-runs on the USA network....
   I've mentioned before that I have essential tremors which I inherited from my mom..but not there are thing..my mom was capable of producing sneezes that registered on the Richter Scale..and so am I..and with the restrictions from the CV-19 deal..I have determined that if while wearing "the mask" I have to sneeze..it would be in my best interest to remove it..because if I ever sneezed while wearing it..the results quite possibly be catastrophe..I'm going to bring a close to today's post..part 1..and finish when I return from my family gathering....*[13:02 UTC-4]*....
*[18:45 UTC-4]*..I'm back..had a nice visit with bro & sis & their respective  mates..a very nice meal..all-in-all a very pleasant early evening..the city park is a beautiful place..and although he wasn't directly involved in the design/layout it was done by the company started by Frederick Law Olmsted a noted designer of parks in the USA....
   But as/usual just a few more things to deal with..one of which may be a couple of the lovely  Scandinavian almond bars [link] that my sis-in-law set back to my rooms with me..ergo..Nite All....

No comments:

Post a Comment