Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 20, 2020

*[17:22 UTC-4]*
*[+75*F_partly cloudy_winds:southwest@11_humidity:42%_barometer:29.95"\/_Tonight's Lo:+63*F]*
*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*[Away All Boats]*]*
   A couple months ago got a message from Google who owns the site Blogger that  I use to publish this blog as well as the two I have at this point..there introduced a "mobile" version of the software we use to publish our blogs..and that eventually the "mobile" version would become the "default" and the current one the "legacy" would be the optional..sometime in July..well then got a message that eventually they would discontinue the "legacy"..well..and asked for feedback..one thing about me..""Don't ask my opinion if you really don't want to hear it"..I don't own a "smart phone" because of my essential tremors I can't use a touch screen..my hands aren't steady enough..I even have trouble with the mouse pad on a laptop..and over time have developed a two handed style on the mouse which works..most of the time..and added that I've been using Blogger it will be 18 years in October..well it's the end of August and the "legacy" is still the default and no more talk about dropping the "legacy"..and I'm sure that mine wasn't the only negative feedback..so just before I logged on to post here I got my first look at the "New Look Facebook"..yup..their attempt to make FB more mobile compatible..now as far as my timeline goes..I don't see that I'd have any problems..but the new look moderator pages..are any entirely another thing..oy vey..anyways..I don't think I'll give them any feedback..the restrict your access for being critical of FB....
   The usual online day..did take a quick walk around 11:00 to Ollie's..a bottle of mouthwash..a bottle of dish washing detergent..a box of hut butter bars & 2 more packages of korean barbecue pork jerky..yup..I think I maybe be developing an addict to that jerky..
   Just a few more things to deal with before I take my rest..ergo..nut all....

No comments:

Post a Comment