Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, August 13, 2020

*[17:33 UTC-4]*
*{+86*F_sunny_winds:n/n/e@7_humidity:38%_-barometer:30.08"\/_Tonight's Lo:+63*F]*
*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*["The Mix"]*
   Had a pretty decent night's sleep and things just went together smoothly for a change..had enough time to get all my online game done..play a second session of the "live" poker game I play which I've been wanting to d o for quite awhile but never seem to get the time to do it..and even had time to take a walk to Ollie's [a couple more packages of the Korean barbecue pork jerky & a tin of Danish butter cookies] & then to Dollar General [just a six-pack of 7.5 oz. cans orange soda]...and have everything done..and two meals eaten and it was barely 14:00....
   I have been adding some new videos to several of my playlists on my Youtube channel..and decided that some of them had become a bit cumbersome..so took the "sport" channel..and created two new ones.."soccer" & track and field..both of which I have been adding enough to so that it made sense that they should be in a playlist of there own..and decided that I had added several Sherlock Holmes episodes/movies to the TV/Movies play list so decides that they should be in a separate playlist of their own..takes a little time but actually the mechanics of it are rather simple and straight forward..
   I did an "inventory" of my pantry and frig at except for maybe a walk to Price Chopper & T J Maxx Friday or Saturday..basically an excuse to walk..I really don't need anything before Sunday..and a trip to Aldi..I like going early on Sunday..actually their busiest day..but not before 11:00 and very little traffic before then so cross the very busy Arsenal St..is much less "hair raising"....
   By-in-large a very calm quiet day and I got a lot of things done that I've been putting off because of lack  of time..speaking of time..it is that time again to do the last few things I need to  do before I take especially today my well deserved rest..ergo..Nite All....

No comments:

Post a Comment