Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

*[17:37 UTC-4]
*[+83*F_partly cloudy_winds:s/s/w@13_humidity:63%_barometer:29.81"~_Tonight'a Lo:+62*F]*
*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*["The Mix"]*]*
   The scattered T-storms that were predicted..but because the winds were out of the south/south/west and not the west/south/west as expected the storms missed us either passing to the west over the end of Lake Ontario or to the east over the Tug Hill Plateau..[link]..and after giving it some careful consideration decided that it would be a better choice to take my walk to Aldi today rather then tomorrow..because of the get-together with my sibs and there respective mates..starting about 3:45 PM when my brother and his Mrs. are do to pick me up..the time of the day that I normally spend on-line will be truncated..and I haven't guess one when I'll be back to my rooms..so once I had checked the local weather radar and realized the predicted storms went elsewhere off I went..bananas..a quart of liquid egg whites..a bottle of balsamic vinegar which I had failed to find where I went yesterday..2 bottles of fruit flavored  sparkling water & a package of large "party cup"..no I'm not playing a beer blast or a game of beer pong..[link]..I use them as mini-"garbage cans" on my computer desk & on the stand next to my recliner..and on my night stand..and then back to my rooms..have not yet decided what to do about my postings to this blog..because the time I usual spend composing it is the time that I will  be spending with my sibs and there plus ones..and have no idea if I'll either have the time or the energy to write when I return..ergo..I guess I'll just have to "wing it"....
   While doing a little channel surfing yesterday went past the Lifetime network..which up until this time I haven't watch or paid any attention to atall..and discover they were airing old "Rizzoli & Isles" which I had enjoyed in the past..so watched a couple last night and today..and will add Lifetime to the channels I check in the evening to record shows I might want to watch the next day....
   Still a few tasks to complete and as this one is now at it's end..Nite All....

No comments:

Post a Comment