Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, August 14, 2020

*[17:28 UTC-4]*
*[+83*F_sunny_winds:northeast@14_humidity:49%_barometer:30.05"\/_Tonight's Lo:+58*F]....
*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*[Jazz/Big Bands]*]*
   It had been my original intention to take a walk to Price Chopper..T J Maxx & the convenience store sometime today..all in the same general area to the west of my lodgings..really don'y need to before even Monday..but decided to get it out of the way so to speak..well that was before a awoke this morning..I had a pretty good nights sleep..but I didn't feel bad..no illness but I just felt a little.."off"..and decided that it might not be the greatest idea to take what is one of my longer walks..under the current conditions..but then decided when I looked at my budget that since tomorrow would be the typical day to go to the ATM for my "10 day walking around money" and since I  didn't intend to go to Aldi until Sunday..and wanted to get out a stretch my legs..the short trip up the hill to the ATM was just the ticket..so did so..and later dragged my outdoor folding chair an found a spot of shade under the old oak tree..and just enjoyed what was a cooling breeze from the northeast on what was another hot day here in the old Northcountry of NYS....
   Have spent the day as is my custom mostly online..nothing atall on the old "boob tube" worth watching which is not that uncommon from my POV..but TBS is airing "Justice League" & "Wonder Woman" back to back tomorrow mid-afternoon to early evening and a enjoy both movies..and there is some very pretty scenery..yup..I'm too old for all that..but the day I quite appreciating..an attractive lady..especially ones who are athletic & or intelligent is the day they nail the lid over my head....
   Have also spent so time on Youtube re-arranging and add new videos to my playlists..the jazz list above is a video I just added today..but speaking of today it is drawing to the close..well at least for me and still I few tasks to complete..ergo..nite all....   

No comments:

Post a Comment