Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

*[18:13 UTC-4]*
*[+67*F_rain/T-storms_winds:west@7_humidity:72%_barometer:29.84"~_Tonight's Low:52*F_rain/T-storms to continue thru 19:00 today]*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*["The Mix"]*]*
   I rolled over about 03:00 this morning..about an hour before my normal wake up time..took one look and rolled back over..the next time I looked it was past 04:30..so a later than/usual start to the day..when I checked the weather forecast except for the rain/T-storms we are experiencing right now thru 19:00 it was a weird day..you could view to the south and east of us dark storm clouds [winds were then out of the s/s/w]..and another band to the north west..and in the middle were I live..an very nice high 70s day with about a 10 mph breeze..so decided to take the opportunity to walk to Aldi for a for a few groceries..rolls..butter [one of my few splurges..I prefer Irish butter over the usual common brand sold here in the USA]..greens..today spinach..fruit flavored sparkling water [3 bottles..a quart of liquid egg whites & of course bananas..and then back to my rooms..
   I had eaten my usual first meal around 07:00 [and watched the end of an NCIS-La episode & the first part of an NCIS episode] and generally eat second meal around 13:00..but with the walk and the fact that housekeeping was a little later then/usual..and the fact that I wanted to get most every thing done before I ate..was near 15:00 before I ate 2nd meal..but I had had a snack of jerky while housekeeping was in..so the day was a bit haphazard..not my usual order universe..reminded me of my years running a shipping/receiving/warehouse department in a local small factory..one or two days occasionally I can handle..to old too do that everyday anymore..that's not saying I wasn't very good at making sense out of chaos..I was..but would have rather had the days run smoothly..so here's hoping I can restore order tomorrow..[knock wood]....
   An NCIS marathon on the USA network tomorrow so my plan for tomorrow is to do my online thing..watch some episodes and except for a possible late afternoon/early evening walk..just stay in my fortress of solitude..just a couple more "squeaking wheels" to oil and then off to bed..nite al....

No comments:

Post a Comment