Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, August 15, 2020

*[18:10 UTC-4]*
*[+85*F_sunny_winds:southeast@6_humidity:39%_barometer:29.96"\/_Tonight's Lo:+65*F_rain predicted for tomorrow from 10:00 thru 14:00]*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*["The Mix"]*]*
   As I mentioned yesterday it was my intend to maybe take the walk to Price Chopper/T J Maxx &  the convenience store today and Aldi tomorrow..that was before I took my first look at today's weather/forecast..at that time it was calling for rain from 08:00 thru 12:00 Sunday..and there in lay the problem..if I go to Aldi on Sunday I try to go as early as possible..because between 11:00 & 17:00 on Sunday is some of their busiest hours of the week..ergo..decided that it was in my best interest to go this morning so left just after 09:00..bananas, fruit flavored sparkling water..a bar of good german dark chocolate..& a package of black tea..English Breakfast..while there I noticed they had re-stocked the green tea with lemon & ginseng which I had run out of and they hadn't had it the last time I looked..and then pulled another of my dummkopf moves..I suddenly remembered that I had used the last of my package of green onions..the other day..but forgot I had already bought another package..oops..not the first time I've forgotten I had a backup and bought another..good thing I love green onions..[for the sophisticated among you..you can also call them scallions or for that matter spring onions..that's assuming that anyone who is sophisticated would lower themselves to read the lowbrow muck I post]..and then back to my rooms..may postpone the other walk to Sunday or Monday..afternoons..rain is also predicted for Monday AM....
   Was done with all my online game play except a couple of chip drops on Poker by just after 13:00 so took the afternoon off until just after 17:00..had a leisurely second meal..one of my usual rustic egg-white frittatas..and yes green onions were involved..it's not like a don't have a lot of them..and from 14:30 to 17:00 just played mechanic and put my rear-end in my recliner and watched "Justice League"..and may watch a little of "Wonder Woman" later..speaking of later..still have just a few loose ends to tie off before I take my rest..with that thought in what little is left of my mind I bid you one & all a goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment