Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, August 8, 2020

+[17:18]*
*[+82*F_partly cloudy_winds:w/s/w@7_humidity:56%_barometer:30.09"\/_Overnight Lo:+63*]*
*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*["The Mix"]*]*
   I got a much better night's sleep last night than the night before..the /usual interruptions but not problems getting back to sleep once the minor issues were dealt with..was in bed just after 20:00 and never surfaced to begin my day until just past 04:00..and with nothing pressing on  my days agendum have spent the entire day in my rooms..online & watching the first three movies in the "Bourne" series..have watched bits & pieces of the first two but intend to watch the third..my fave as much in it's entirety was possible..from the confines of my recliner..ergo..since it's start time is a a time I would if I followed my usual routine I would be using that time slot to post here..ergo..I'm doing it now..howbeit a tad early....
   I decided to try something different with my mid-day rustic egg-white frittata..i have on-hand microwavable pasta..so nuked a pouch of it..pre-cooked some diced red onion..garlic..green onion & cubanella peppers..simple spiced with fresh cracked black pepper & nutmeg..then chopped the pasta in small pieces and added the ingredients together with some grated smoked gouda cheese and of course the liquid egg-whites and nuked for 3 minutes & 45 seconds..and then salted to taste..I almost never salt until it taste the finished product..you can always add more salt to taste..be you can't remove too much salt once the dish is done....it was quite good..now I may the next time i make it..[and there will be a next time]..I because it is my nature probably fiddle with the spices & some of the other ingredients..maybe another cheese..jumps immediately to mind..or up the spice level [aka:heat] as well..but it's the basis of a keeper....
   Weather looks good for the next week..no rain in the forecast..probably will walk for groceries Monday or Tuesday..and have the get-together with my sibs & their respected mates Wednesday..and otherwise except for a turn or two around the grounds here will probably spend most of my days as I prefer to do..in my rooms..AC on..playing my games and tending my blogs & my Youtube channel..it's the life I live by choice and have no reason to change....
   Still things to do and a "Bourne" movie to watch..nite all.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment