Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, August 22, 2020

*[17:16 UTC-4]
*[+82*F_fair_winds:west@7_humidity:51%_barometer:29.92"\/_Tonight's Lo:+65*F]*
*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*[Sink the Bismarck]*]*
   Had the best night's sleep I've had in quite awhile only awoke twice and rolled over and right back to sleep..and have had a very relaxing day online..absolutely nothing to watch on the TV today and have just checked the listings for tomorrow..what's less than nothing..had everything game wise well in-hand just before 11:00 so decided to take a quick walk down the hill to Ollie's [a liter of a decent extra virgin olive oil & a container of garlic powder..had just emptied the last of the oil..and was getting low on the garlic..I rarely use the garlic powder in my rustic egg-white frittatas..I usual use fresh garlic but like it for other applications]..also mid-day noticed thatg my supply of shallots had gone bad..so will have to make a run to Price Shopper early next week to resupply..but have green & red onions on hand so there is no rush..and a nice chat with one of my fave checkout clerks..and also a couple other of the kids that work there..a quick in & out at Dollar General..[a bottle of tomato juice & a bottle of Gatorade Zero]..was a tad on the warm side today when I walk but there was a decent breeze so was quite  enjoyable....
   Had gotten my monthly statement on my main checking/debit card account yesterday..and it showed now deposits for the month..well I scratched my head for awhile and then thought..wait a minute..my SSI check comes the third Tuesday..I finally tumbled to the fact Tuesday was the 18th and the statement was thru the 17th..dummkopf..but as I intend to pay my September rent early next week..decided to check..now I have more than enough to cover it even if wasn't there but I can be a bit paranoid at times..as in what time is it..about my finances..it's a long story that is behind me and doesn't require re-telling..but it sometimes rears it's ugly head..so min-afternoon decided to take a walk to get some air and stretch my legs so the short jaunt up the hill and hit the ATM for a  20$ basically to get the receipt and yes we have the check..
   Have almost all my adult ducks in-row today but must admit that some of the ducklings are still running a muck..so off to coral them so I can take my well earned rest..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment