Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

[15:42 UTC-4]
[+81*F_partly cloudy_winds:southwest@12_humidity:57%_barometer:29:84\/_Tonight's Lo:+64*F]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:["Sink the Bismarck"]*]....
   It's been a warm day..well it least that's what the weather reports/forecast is saying..frankly the only thing I really know about the weather today is what I've read and a few glaces out the window..except for a brief trip to the lobby this morning to get a few things from the breakfast buffet..I have spent the day in my rooms..didn't have ant pressing need to walk and besides even though I slept pretty decently last night..just haven't been that energetic today..as use to say back in the day.."my get up and go..got up an went"..I've felt increasingly better as the day has progress so at this point I may consider a walk around the grounds to be beneficial....
   Had all my game play and the majority of my posting to "Trollie's Game Room" done before noon and have except for taking chip drops on the free live Poker game I play have taken the after noon off and watched a couple of NCIS re-runs on the marathon of them that USA typically airs on Wednesday..and they've been some of the older ones which I prefer over the newer one..I think that one of the problem with long running TV series is they eventually run-out of reasonable plot-lines and the long the show runs the more strange..bizarre & twisted the plots become..the one playing now is not one of my favs so decided to take a break from my binge..and howbeit a little earlier than/usual and write my daily post to this slag-heap I call my blog....
   I mentioned my trip to Staples and the issues with my desk-top last night..after some efforts trying to fix &/or find a work-a-round it..the problem is the sleep-mode is not operating properly..but as has been mt habit..when done with the machine rather than letting it go into sleep-mode..shut-down..and when I re-boot..it comes up with no issues..ergo..that's what I intend to do....
   With this post drawing to it's inevitable [dang I spelled it right first time] close..all that remains of my online day are a couple of chip-drops and posting day's end to "Trollie's Game Room"..ergo II [the sequel]..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment