Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, July 3, 2020

[17:13 UTC-4]
[+86*F_fair_winds:north@10_humidity:47%_barometer:29.98"\/_Overnight:Lo:+63*F]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[Away All Boats];]....
   Well it was no big surprise that the stormy weather didn't make an appearance as promised..it was still in the forecast when I first checked the weather around 05:00 this morning..but when looked again about 11:00 there was no sign of it in the forecast..but at best weather prediction is in general a best case scenario assumption..and in specifics for this area less than that..
   Was up later that /usual last night and never surfaced until about 04:30..but had a great night's sleep and got right into my daily routine and was done with most of it before noon..Now a combination of the weather forecast and the fact I had no pressing reason to walk I had intended to stay in my rooms most of the day..but I mentioned last night that I had bought a package of granola bats.. Kashi chewy nut butter bars to be exact & Korean barbecue flavored pork jerky and had a few pieces of the  jerky last night and one of the nut bars as part of my first meal..and both were well enjoyed..ergo..as a seasoned Ollie's shopper I know any too well that if you like something..go back soon and stock up because when they're gone they maybe gone forever..so went down just about noon and bought 2 packages of each..and stopped at Dollar General for a 6-pack of 7.5 oz cans of Doctor Pepper..and of course a small cup of ice cream..and then back to my rooms....
   Had taken a walk up to the lobby to check on the breakfast arrangements..with the influx of guest and the loosening of the restrictions their are putting it out rather then you getting it when you ask..and again a walk for my afternoon toffee coffee..this by way of the parking lot..and in the process drove off a mob of "flying rats"(aka:seagulls}..and then with coffee in-hand back to my rooms....but my firm intent is to stay put in my fortress of solitude tomorrow save the possibility of a sit-down or a walk around the lawns here.. 
   There's a saying that "All good things must come to an end" and it also applies to this slag heap of words I laughingly refer to as my blog..well at least until the morrow..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment