Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

[17:50 UTC-4]
[+80*F_winds@w/s/w@13_humidity:51%_barometer:29.80"\/_Overnight Lo:67*F]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:["The Mix"];]....
   It's been an interesting day..took the short walk to Aldi just after 09:00 and got ready in a hurry and was halfway down the hall before I tumbled..[figuratively not literally] that O had left the room without my cane..I never use it in my rooms unless my knees or feet are extremely angry with me..but always take it when I walk outside..more for my balance issues then for any other reason..but basically was to lazy to walk back and get and got to & back from Aldi with out any issues..just bananas..fruit flavored sparkling water..a package of plum tomatoes..a a 1/2 pd. of butter..
   I have  Chrome Base which is over three years old and no longer being supported..and I'm having a bit of an issue with it refusing to awake properly from "sleep mode"..in the past I've never shut it off routinely..but as  temporary fix it seems to restart ok if I shut it down when not in use..and I intend to run it until it won't run no more but have been thinking about getting a new Chrome Book as a backup..apparently they had decided to discontinue the Chrome Base..so took a walk to Staples..but they didn't have one..probably should have called ahead but needed the walk..I really don't want to buy online..I prefer to put "hands on" something I'm about to buy be for I lay my money down..but there is a Best Buy in the Mall..a bit out of my preferred walking range but I can get my bro to take me there next time he's in town..and Staples is expecting to get some soon..that being said if I disappear for awhile..it's probably because my machine crashed before I got the replacement..either that or I was swept away by the "zombie apocalypse"..well it could happen..[tongue-in-cheek]....
   The housekeeping crew was in for their every Tuesday visit so it fresh linens on which I will take my rest on this evening..speaking of which..still things to button up before that need rest..ergo..a goodnight to one and all....

No comments:

Post a Comment