Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, July 27, 2020

[17:19 UTC-4]
[+84*F_partly cloudy_winds:w/s/w@15 mph_humidity:66%_barometer:29.68*\/_ Overnight Lo:+69*F_ rain in the early morning hours tomorrow]]....[Now Playing on MadTrollie:["The Mix"];]....
   Overslept this morning..never rolled out of bed until just before 04:30 local time..I've tried other routines..wake up times but the one that seems to work the best for me is up one side or the other of 04:00 and to bed between 20:00 & 21:00..but then I am retired and for once in my life except for very rare occasions my time is my own and I schedule my day with out outside inference....
   Have re-arranged my two live games so that I have a 2 hour +/- between chip drops and it's easier that way to plan my schedule for running errands..I've never been one who like just as we would have said back in the day "winging it"..making choices//decisions  on the spur of the moment..I didn't say I wasn't good at "winging it"..I ran a very busy at times shipping/receiving/warehousing department..and had to make decisions most days on the "fly" as it where..and generally every thing ran as smoothly as possible..I was good at..but I hated the fact that I had to do it..I prefer an orderly universe..well at least my small niche of it....
   I had got one of my meds filled a week or so ago but had not pickup the other re-fill because I still had a couple of weeks left so decided to take the walk to Price Chopper..get the meds from the in-store pharmacy & pick up some fresh beg and a bottle of prepared horseradish..which I did do..but took a look in the in-store bakery and spotted a french style baguette..I have a great fondness for good crusty bread..and their's is usually spot on..had a hunk of it warmed with evoo and garlic powder with my mid-day rustic egg white frittata....
   Haven't decided the plans for tomorrow..housekeeping will make their /usual Tuesday visit and I will need to take a walk to Aldi either tomorrow or the next day..will check the weather forecast tomorrow AM..rain is expected early in the day..just a few details to wrap up for the day..ergo..Nite All....

No comments:

Post a Comment