Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

[17:47 UTC-4]
[+82*F_partly cloudy_winds:w/n/w@8 mph_humidity:53%_barometer:29.86"\/_Overnight:+63*F]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:[The Mix];]....
   When I took my first look at the weather this morning around 04:30 local time there was fog in the air..and when I decided to take a walk to Aldi around 09:00 the fog was still in the process of dissipating..and it was very nice mid 70*F with just a little breeze so off i go got to the edge of the parking lot to take my usual shortcut across the front yard of the bank next store to be stopped in my tracks by a "do not enter".."pesticide has been sprayed within the last 24 hours"..and in small type.."do not remove sign"..and the prankster in me immediately thought of several ways I could have fun with that sign..but resisted and took the "long way" both times..really all I needed was bananas and sparkling water..but on the way remembered I was low on green onions..so added that to the list..I like to put asparagus in my egg white dishes but lately neither Aldi or Price Chopper has had the thin "pencil" type I like so was thinking of maybe getting some mixed baby greens..have used them before and was quite pleased with the results..so got to the store..got the bananas..grabbed a package of green onions..as I went up the aisle towards the baby greens..passed the asparagus..and lo and behold..beautiful "pencil" sized..so the baby greens will have to wait for another day..3 bottles of fruit flavored sparkling water..did check the cheese and cold cuts as I always do but nothing that hit my fancy....
   Got all of the  basic things I do online by 12:00..[except for timed drops on my live games]..and took the afternoon off..watched a couple of episodes of NCIS..some of the older ones and then watched the "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" on the SyFy network..have see it a couple of times..and enjoy it..did I mention Peta Wilson is in it..when that day comes that I stop appreciating a pretty lady..that will be the day they nail the lid over my old grey head....never got back online save for the aforementioned drops until about 16:30.....
   But time rushes on..and still a few details to button up for the day..ergo..Nite All.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment