Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

[18:07 UTC-4]
[+76*F_fair_winds:west@5 mph_humidity:+62*F_barometer:30.04"\/_Tonight's Lo:+61*F_forecast for tomorrow.daytime highs in the 60s F warming towards evening and T-storms starting at 21:00]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:["The Mix"];]....
   Tonight's "Now Playing" is basically potpourri musically speaking..at this point the number of selection in it has hit 110..been playing with the idea of maybe busting it up as it were into different groups..or maybe just taking selected performances out and forming a "select" group..??....
   Since the weather today was much as it had been predicted..did take the intended walk to T J Maxx..Price Chopper & the convenience store..I had bought a grinder of Rosemary & Garlic at T J Max probably about a year or so ago and was down to the bottom of the barrel so to speak and was very happy to find that they had it in stock again..so got a bottle..and a tin of dolma [dang spell-check]..aka: Greek stuffed grape leaves..of which I am quite fond..there was for many years a diner/restaurant if the Price Chopper Plaza that featured Greek food..and I was quite fond of the place..sadly it closed a couple of years ago..I can still sometimes find the canned dolma but what I really miss is the Gyros..there is another place in the small city I live in but it's out of my walking range..then off to Price Chopper just some shallots..some peppers..and a head of misnamed red cabbage..now I ask you if it really was "red" when added to one of my egg white dishes would it turn the egg white "blue"..I think not..purple cabbage would be a more appropriate name IMNSHO....[that's: In-My-Not-So-Humble-Opinion]..I'm not claiming to be arrogant..I just have the strength of my convictions..and don't ask my opinion if you really don't want to here it..and finally to the convenience store..was checked out by the manager..who I've known for the better part of nine years..she's a real pieces of work..and our encounters are always played with good humor on both sides..ergo..a very enjoyable trip..on both out/back pass a group of geese..and the former goslings are almost fully grown..within a week or two once they get their flight feathers they and the adults will be gone..I will miss them..and later just a short walk to stretch my legs..with the cooler weather again tomorrow will probably take a walk to Aldi..weather for the rest of week looks like back to the heat..the rain..& T-storms..oy vey....
  Now before I write a novella I will say..Nite to yous dudes & dudettes....   

No comments:

Post a Comment