Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

[18:09 UTC-4]
[+89*F_fair_winds:s/s/w@10 mph_humidity:48%_barometer:29:91"\/_Overnight:Lo:71*F]....
[Now Playing on MadTrollie:["The Mix"]:]....
   Another really hot day here..not humid but just stiflingly hot for an area where the common extreme is -40*F wind-chill in the winter time..the only positive factor was that the humidity was low..but needed a few things art Ollie's..another tin of danish butter cookies..a bottle of tart cherry juice and a package of the Korean barbecue style pork jerky I walked up to the checkout and it was one of my fav clerks..I don't know which of us enjoys teasing the other more..and was greeted with the /usual "Here comes trouble" and gave the standard reply.."Hi double trouble" there was another clerk there and I assumed a new girl being trained..so I asked  if she was "The new kid"..which she was..and then remarked that is was a classic example of "The blind leading the Blind"..but 'tis always in fun on both sides..and later just a turn around the hotel..and if anything was hotter and more stifling than earlier..had intended two laps but cut it short to just one....
   Kind of a weird online day as well..as soon as I log on I take the drops that are always waiting after being off-line for 8 hours +/-..this morning @04:15..all three games I log in from FB instant games.."Poker" & "Blackjack 21" came right up..but "Video Poker Live"..I never got off the instant game page..the last time it was down you could at least get to the start screen..so I have no guess as to wants going on..whether it's down for repair or even down forever..I have had games I play go down..never to be seen again..I've tried to log on at intervals throughout the day and nadda.....I enjoy the game but if it's indeed gone..it's not actually a big deal..just will look for something else....
   Have had other than the above a fairly typical day..being Tuesday housekeeping was in carpet vacuumed..bathroom cleaned and fresh linen all round..one of the benefits of living where I do..it's a  job I was never fold of..and with age one that I would find very difficult to accomplish.....
   Speaking of accomplish still things to complete before I take my rest..ergo..as always..Nite All.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment